Friday, August 5, 2011

1 Month Since My Last Post


The writer has been busy of course. Important people are always busy. If you somehow expected him not to be busy then he would of course not be as important as you had been led to believe. One might ask about or point out that the author should have had at least some downtime to write even a small and marginally entertaining piece for your eyes to snack upon. Busy people of course have no time for your snacking eyes. So here's a few photos.

I went to Busan with my girlfriend for my birthday. Suuuuuuuuuun!

Did I mention it was my birthday at some point last month? My buddy Soohyun got me this hat and a cake too.


It was Jesse's last day. He moved into my class from the DC area and now he's moving back. You know how awesome it was having a student who knew what awesome meant? (He's the little dude in green)

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how much has changed since I was there. It has been a long time. 65 years to be exact.
    The food doesn't look familiar either. I don't think Jerri would like it.
    Happy birthday, even if it is late.
    Love, Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your sense of humor.
    Jerri

    ReplyDelete