Monday, August 24, 2009

1 Day Left in the USA

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I guess we can call it a travel blog or maybe not since I am moving and won't be constantly "traveling." As you probably know I am moving to Seoul, South Korea and this will be the official source for all your inquiries on how Korea is going. This is a pretty big move for me even though I have lived and traveled abroad before just never for this long and never to any East Asian country. So lets do the list; I've been to Canada, Mexico, France, Argentina and Chile-- but not in that order. While I will be living in South Korea, I will probably hit up Japan, and am open to economical suggestions while I am in the so called Orient.

I will be teaching conversational English at a private academy, called a hagwon, through YBM in Seongbuk-gu, Seoul. Seoul is a city of over 10 million people (23 million in the Seoul metro area) and will officially be the most populated city to which I have ever even been.

More details to come once I am settled in Seoul and I hope that you either find this blog interesting enough to check out maybe once a week. I will try and update more often that that however. For fans of my last blog while I was studying in Chile, I hope this one is much better and more entertaining.

Contact info:
Email: sidebyrnes@gmail.com
Skype: sidebyrnes@gmail.com
MSN: escabeches@hotmail.com

Please write, comment, and or send me care packages filled with lengua tacos.

Sincerely,
Danny

2 comments:

  1. Daniel ojalá no te quiten la yerba en la aduana internacional! Jeje...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey PUTO!!! Hi, how´s going? I wish you a great time on South Korea. Sam from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete