Saturday, May 14, 2011

1 Photo a Day aka The Hardest Thing I've Ever Done


Here's 3, so there ya go. Captions too!



Last Weekend I went to the Hi Seoul Festival and saw some of the craziest junk ever. Almost impossible to describe except that in this photo all these people are hanging from a crane. Everything else at this festival was lackluster and the ticket system left something to be admired. Either way, I saw people flying/hanging from/hamster wheeling from a giant construction crane.

Totally sci-fi apartments being built next to the Seoul "Forest" park. I want to live there with my robot roommate.

You've heard of rally caps? What if instead it were shopping bags that are handed out by the team's employees. Bad for the environment, great for team spirit!

p.s. I've started writing some pieces for NERDTREK.com and you should go check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment